The better way to track behavior.
The eDBRC© system is a free, online system allowing teachers and schools to progress monitor behavior, increase communication with parents, determine effectiveness of interventions, and enhance data based decision making strategies.
Potential Applications for eDBRC© in your school:
- Tier II:
- Identify student at-risk for Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
- Monitor response to pre-referral interventions
- eDBRC© allows for the visual marking of intervention on graphs for ease of interpretation
- Utilize eDBRC© to improved data collection and data-based decision making
- Tier III:
- Individualize behavior rating scales to address specific IEP and BIP goals and objectives
- Provides a more useful and meaningful way to assess and monitor IEP and BIP goals and objectives
- Reduces special education paperwork when monitoring behaviors online
From our Users:
Effective way to monitor and note progress for the students. Love being able to visually see peaks and valleys to detect patterns in behaviors.
It is a quick way to code behaviors for progress monitoring. I have found it to be especially effective in my behavior unit.